After careful consideration and lengthy deliberations with key stakeholders, we have decided to move this years’ NBTS to March 2021.
We will in the next few weeks contact all sponsors, speakers, panellists and delegates. Our hope and ambition is to find a way in which to make use of the resources already submitted from sponsors and others. Please allow some time for us to investigate a way forward – we will make sure to inform all on how we intend to make this work.
It is with heavy hearts that we send this message. We so much wanted to deliver #NBTS2020 and by doing that, show support for this industry. We have now reached a situation where we’re all stumbling down Maslow’s hierarchy of needs, rather than up, and focus must lie on making sure that employees and companies fare well.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this decision, don’t hesitate to contact any of us GM’s in the 4 Nordic Business Travel Associations. Last, but not least, a big thank you to Clarion Sign for supporting us in this situation.
Published 10 March
In the past days we have discussed with members, sponsors and speakers on the topic of NBTS. We still agree that unless the Swedish health authorities recommend against holding larger meetings, we will not be cancelling. The reasoning has its origin in respect and concern for an industry under extreme pressure and the need to address the situation. We’re working on raising the industry situation in a session during the Summit and will get back to you with more information next week.
We are of course monitoring the situation on a daily basis, ready to amend our decision if necessary. We will obviously notify all concerned if any changes are made.
Needless to say, we ask those who have visited any of the contaminated regions, or met with people who have been there, not to attend the NBTS. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions on this.
Published 6 March
Coronavirus update for the Nordic Business Travel Summit 2020
Published 3 March 2020
As a Nordic event, the risk to individuals in Sweden from coronavirus remains low. The NBTS organizers are monitoring the situation carefully and will contact all registered participants without delay if any alarming developments occur.
If you are travelling to Stockholm from Mainland China, Republic of Korea or Northern Italy, or have visited these destinations in the recent past, and have developed symptoms of cough or fever, we recommend that you do not attend the NBTS.
Kindly note that at this time, the free cancellation period has already expired. According to the terms and conditions given on the registration form, there will be no refunds on participation fees.