|Mer information:||Klicka här|
Designed as a guide to the key facets of managed travel, the Fundamentals curriculum includes a full range of basics – safety, policy, trends, performance and more. Participants in this course gain a career boost and a better understanding of business travel management.
- Overview of Travel Management
- Managing the Supplier Relationship
- Security and Risk Management
- Travel Technology Basics
- Measuring Success: Trends, Forecasting and Reporting Value
Who Should Take the Course?
- Anyone in search of a better understanding of business travel management practices
- Travel Managers new to travel management
- Regional/District Sales Managers for travel suppliers new to travel management
- Administrative Assistants
- Human resources professionals
*Upon finishing this course, participants will receive a certificate of completion. Designations and certifications are not associated with the Fundamentals courses. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
GBTA member fee is USD 400/GBP 300 excl VAT
All SBTA members have GBTA membership included in their SBTA membership. This needs to be activated, which is done on the login pages of this website, under the headline GBTA.