The Fundamentals of Business Travel Management
|Location:||Ramada Hotel Frankfurt Messe, Frankfurt, Germany|
|More information:||Click here|
GBTA Fundamentals is the perfect course to ensure that you have the foundation you need to be successful in corporate travel management.
Designed as a guide to the key facets of managed travel, the Fundamentals curriculum includes a full range of basics – safety, policy, trends, performance and more. Participants in this course gain a career boost and a better understanding of business travel management.
This intensive course (1,5 days including an exam) focuses on the basics of travel management.
- Overview of Travel Management
- Managing the Supplier Relationship
- Security and Risk Management
- Travel Technology Basics
- Measuring Success: Trends, Forecasting and Reporting Value
Who Should Take the Course?
- Anyone in search of a better understanding of business travel management practices
- Travel Managers new to travel management
- Regional/District Sales Managers for travel suppliers new to travel management
- Administrative Assistants
- Human resources professionals
GBTA members €350 (excl VAT)
Non members €500 (excl VAT)
Register by clicking on the link above.