|Location:||Skt Petri Hotel, Copenhagen, Denmark|
|Organization:||Amadeus in collaboration with SBTA and the other Nordic Business Travel Associations.|
Amadeus and the Nordic Business Travel Associations would like to invite SBTA:s buyer members to join us for the Nordic Corporate Travel Network in Copenhagen October 12-13th!
This year we will focus on:
- Shaping the future of travel together – development into new business areas to serve key industry trends and traveller demands
- Airlines IT solutions – why should you care? How airlines’ reservation and departure control systems translate into value and competitive edge for corporate travel
- The airport of tomorrow – from a traveller’s nightmare to an enjoyable experience. How travelers will benefit from improved technology at the airport.
- Make the leap into optimized travel processes. Self-service strategy with Amadeus cytric Travel & Expense. Presentations and panel discussion.
- Working together is success. Optimising the travel experience through collaborations.
- Breakout sessions
- Designing travel programs for the new traveller. Sharing economy and personalised experiences vs corporate policy – a Gordian knot?
- How to improve your expense administration. Concrete examples to build a business case.
- See it, feel it, experience it. Demo Amadeus cytric Travel & Expense
The seminar starts: Wednesday October 12th at 10.00 with following dinner at a selected restaurant
The seminar ends: Thursday October 13th at 15.00
SBTA buyer members should have received an invitation with link to register via email. Contact SBTA on info(@)sbta.se for moreinformation.