The Fundamentals of Business Travel Management
|Location:||Ramada Hotel Frankfurt Messe, Frankfurt, Tyskland|
|More information:||Click here|
GBTA:s introduktionsutbildning inom Travel Management hålls på engelska.
GBTA Fundamentals is the perfect course to ensure that you have the foundation you need to be successful in corporate travel management.
Designed as a guide to the key facets of managed travel, the Fundamentals curriculum includes a full range of basics – safety, policy, trends, performance and more. Participants in this course gain a career boost and a better understanding of business travel management.
This intensive course (1,5 days including an exam) focuses on the basics of travel management.
- Overview of Travel Management
- Managing the Supplier Relationship
- Security and Risk Management
- Travel Technology Basics
- Measuring Success: Trends, Forecasting and Reporting Value
Who Should Take the Course?
- Anyone in search of a better understanding of business travel management practices
- Travel Managers new to travel management
- Regional/District Sales Managers for travel suppliers new to travel management
- Administrative Assistants
- Human resources professionals
GBTA members €350 (excl VAT)
Non members €500 (excl VAT)
Registrera dig genom att klicka på länken ovan.